Welcome to Kehilat Kesher
Community Synagogue of Tenafly and Englewood
Kesher is a diverse Modern Orthodox Synagogue located on the border of Tenafly and Englewood, NJ.
You have arrived at Kesher's new website. It is a work in progress. Additional content coming soon.
Our Beautiful Building - in Progress
- Mazal tov to Deanna and Dan Blank and Family on the bat mitzvah of their daughter, Jordana.
- Mazal tov to Jen and Michael Lewis and Family on the bat mitzvah of their daughter, Eli.
- Mazal tov to Tovit and Mike Granoff and Family on the bat mitzvah of their daughter, Yaira, in Israel.
- Mazal tov to Jenna and Matt Lipton and Family on the birth of their son, Alexander David.
- Mazal tov to Phyllis and Benjamin Freilich and Family on the bar mitzvah of their son, Adam.
- Mazal tov to Pari and Houchangue Toubian and Family on the birth of a grandson.
- Condolences to the Agus and Fox families on the passing of Dr. Saul Agus.
To inquire about becoming a member of Kesher, please email Barbara Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.