Welcome to Kehilat Kesher
Community Synagogue of Tenafly and Englewood
Kesher is a diverse Modern Orthodox Synagogue located on the border of Tenafly and Englewood, NJ.
You have arrived at Kesher's new website. It is a work in progress. Additional content coming soon.
Our Beautiful Building - in Progress
- Mazal tov to Michelle and Evan Sohn, Guests of Honor at this year's Moriah Dinner
- Mazal tov to Helene and Michael Kalish and Family on Lindsey's Bat Mitzvah!
- Mazal tov to Yaffa Regosin and Noam Ohring and Family on Carmel's Bar Mitzvah
- Mazal Tov to Miriam Gitelman and David Marks & Family on Eitan's Bar Mitzvah!
- Mazal Tov to the Fromen Family on Isaac's Bar-Mitzvah!
- Condolences to Samantha Kur on the loss of her brother, Anthony Kur, Z"L
- Mazal Tov to the Osen Family on Alex's Bar-Mitzvah!
To inquire about becoming a member of Kesher, please email Barbara Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.