Welcome to Kehilat Kesher
Community Synagogue of Tenafly and Englewood
Kesher is a diverse Modern Orthodox Synagogue located on the border of Tenafly and Englewood, NJ.
You have arrived at Kesher's new website. It is a work in progress. Additional content coming soon.
Our Beautiful Building - in Progress
- Mazal Tov to Harley and Eli Ungar and family on Caleb's Bar Mitzvah in Israel.
- Mazal Tov to Rabbi and Debbie Block and Family on the birth of their daughter, Leah Rivkah
- Mazal tov to Kara and Oren Epstein on being honored at this year's Ben Porat Yosef's Dinner
- Mazal tov to Michelle and Evan Sohn, Guests of Honor at this year's Moriah Dinner
- Mazal tov to Helene and Michael Kalish and Family on Lindsey's Bat Mitzvah!
- Mazal tov to Yaffa Regosin and Noam Ohring and Family on Carmel's Bar Mitzvah
To inquire about becoming a member of Kesher, please email Barbara Love at email@example.com.